LEARN THE HYMN - Master, Speak! Thy Servant Heareth



1
Master, speak! Thy servant heareth,
  Waiting for Thy gracious word,
Longing for Thy voice that cheereth
  Master, let it now be heard.
I am list’ning, Lord, for Thee;
What hast Thou to say to me?
2
Often through my heart is pealing
  Many another voice than Thine,
Many an unwilled echo stealing
  From the walls of this Thy shrine.
Let Thy longed-for accents fall;
Master, speak! and silence all.
3
Master, speak! though least and lowest,
  Let me not unheard depart;
Master, speak! for oh, Thou knowest
  All the yearning of my heart.
Knowest all its truest need;
Speak! and make me blest indeed.
4
Master, speak! and make me ready,
  When Thy voice is truly heard,
With obedience glad and steady,
  Still to follow every word
I am listening, Lord, for Thee:
Master, speak, oh, speak to me!
5
Speak to me by name, O Master,
  Let me know it is to me;
Speak, that I may follow faster,
  With a step more firm and free,
Where the Shepherd leads the flock
In the shadow of the Rock!



https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/808

Popular posts from this blog

THE OMINIPOTENT GOD - By Pastor E.A Adeboye

MAY I NOT RUN OFF - Gbile Akanni