Ready to Pray - Paula White

“Ye have not, because ye ask not.” James 4:2
Someone once asked me, “Paula, is it all right for me to ask for thing from God?” I quickly replied, “Honey, if you don’t ask God for your stuff, who will?” She responded, “I have prayer partners praying for me.” To which I declared, “If you cannot get what you need by yourself, then how can you get anything for anyone else?"
Please do not misunderstand me. I am not saying we should not have others pray for us. That kind of prayer is called intercession. What I am saying is that you must ask for yourself and you are to believe for. No one knows your heart like you do. Cry out to God and know that He is a good God waiting for your supplications.
Do you not realize He knows what you are going to say before you say it? Then why does God want us to ask? It is because he enjoys giving good gifts to His children, according to our words and our faith. “God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think”, (Ephesians 3:20). How big is your imagination? Explore the depths of your imagination and expect to receive what you ask for. Your God is faithful.
“Ask God for the impossible, and I dare you to believe.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE OMINIPOTENT GOD - By Pastor E.A Adeboye

MAY I NOT RUN OFF - Gbile Akanni