BAPTISM OF FIRE - Dag Hewardmills

READ: Luke 3:15-18
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he…shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:” - Matthew 3: 11
To baptise with water means to pour water on you or to put you into water. To baptise with fire means to pour fire on you or to put you into fire. If you are baptised with water, you will feel cold and wet. It is quite clear that if you are baptised with fire, you will feel some heat.

Different people have testified of a burning sensation or the feeling of “heat” all over their bodies. Others testify of feeling heat on specific parts of their bodies. Usually, these experiences indicate that the Lord is baptising with fire, and people are experiencing healing when they feel the baptism or pouring on of fire.
I remember a time I used to feel heat and a burning sensation in one of my hands. This was a strange experience to me because it kept recurring and I didn’t know what it meant. This experience of heat in my hand kept recurring. Looking back, I realise that it was the period of time when I began to operate in the healing ministry. I believe God was baptising or putting fire on me and that is why I was feeling this heat in my hand. After God has baptised you with fire, you will be able to walk in the anointing that destroys the yoke.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of f ire, and it sat upon each of them. And the y were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. - Acts 2:3-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE OMINIPOTENT GOD - By Pastor E.A Adeboye

MAY I NOT RUN OFF - Gbile Akanni